Tuesday 5 June 2018

Joy of 6 game

Austerlitz  2nd December 1805
This is the first set up for the joy of 6 game, it needs a critique before JOS.
I will be redoing the small track be the stream (the quality is not good enough)
I could do with some of Phil's pine trees to dot about especially by the French road entry.

 Russian right wing


French right Wing showing the walled Phesantry (only in for display purposes)


The frozen lakes




The Kolbernitz lake in the centre of the French line will only be in for show



5 comments:

Russ said...

Looking good that Mark. I remember playing this one and losing with the French although if I recall it was close in the end. I am sure you did something crazy on the right flank with the French heavy cavalry though?

mark said...

Doing something crazy
Is my middle name

Ian said...

Or is it right flanker? The layout looks good. The stream and road sections could do with looking flatter and the pheasantry might need basing but I am being picky! The only major issue is the time of year; the lakes are frozen but there is nothing frozen about the rest of the terrain, which I know is born out by most of the pictures of the battlefield. Could we make the trees more frosty as well as the roads and tracks?

mark said...

was thinking of snow scatter

Broeders said...

I'll have the winter boards ready for next week if you want them. 10 lots of 3 x 2 boards. Next 10 to follow. Winter hills to that scale I haven't got though. Trees no problem.