Sunday 18 October 2015

Flodden Photos


Here are the photos from the battle of Flodden that we played.

From what I remember this was a right old scrap with my Pike trying to hold the hill in the middle of the table with Mark piling on the casulaties with his English army.






Initial Setup - most of my army was facing South so I had to spend pips turning them around.










Mark's army arrives......






I managed to claim the hill and had thought about slogging it over to the flank of the river but decided against it.




English forces approach





Scotts are surrounded!

Not sure what that unit on the left is doing....
It is certainly not engaging the hill though




 Clash on the hill....



Scottish change their orders and attack



End - Can't remember the result although I seem to think the English won.






No comments: