I picked up a few packets of the new Baccus ECW range at Phalanx on Saturday.
I wanted to see if I still had the horsepower to get a unit painted and based all in 24 hrs.
I used a quicker painting technique this time and avoided the use of any highlights
Everything was kept as simple as I could bare to resist!
Primed using vallejo black primer, then block painted the faces.
I sued grey instead of a metallic on the helmets just to see what it looked like.
Overall - pleased with the result in the time it took. I finished them off with a coat of gloss and matt airbrush varnish. They are "wargame" standard and that's all that counts these days.