Monday 27 May 2019

Mark does have good ideas!

The first of 22.  This represents a British Infantry Brigade with HQ, 3 x Infantry, 1 x AT and 1x mortar.

A few weeks ago Mark and I pretested the operational game for the JoS.  He suggested using a large movement tray on which a number of individual bases can be temporarily stuck to quicken the game and give a better impression of a unit that will be representing a brigade.  I initially pooh-poohed his idea as this would require extra prep which I was trying to avoid.

Well, I gave it some thought and came around to agreeing with him.  I had some mounting card which I cut to 6" x 4", glued on some sandpaper, painted, dry brushed and washed - and there you go!

I think this might be a good process for doing town sectors, minefields etc.

.....and the moral of that story is never pooh-pooh Mr Shakespeare!

1 comment:

mark said...

I'm going to have this put on badges for us all